One does forget, so I decided to make an incomplete list of things I've done so far.
Mostly in C++, formerly in Visual Basic, recently in Python.
- Game engine: Advance, Seruven
- Tracker: Oyunsayar, Taiga
- User interface: Oyungezer DVD, TTNET Oyun
My attempts to understand how things work in order to aid development of other things.
- Dictionary: MoonStar (a.k.a. MTU Sözlük)
- Game engine: AdvWin32, BGI (a.k.a. Ethornell, Buriko General Interpreter)
Among other things, I've translated these below, from English to Turkish:
- Manga: The Blind Alchemist
- Short film: Assassin's Creed Lineage, Bright Falls, Diablo III: Wrath, Escape From City 17, Metal Gear Solid: Philanthropy
- Short story: Printcrime
- Visual novel: Ripples, Until We Meet Again
- Website: VNDB
Editing, proof-reading and other contributions, in English or Turkish:
- Online game: Outer Galaxies, Warface, Warrior Epic
- Visual novel: Air, Canvas 2, Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro na (a.k.a. Brighter than dawning blue)
- Website: Twitter
These are the websites I worked on their content and/or design.
- Founded: Yüzüklerin Efendisi Diyarı (2004), Knight Online Rehberi (2007 - 2008), Ouroboros Fansub (2009), Görsel Roman (2011 - 2012)
- Moderation: Oyungezer Online (2007 - present)
Writing & Editing
Well, I do this for a living.
- Video-game magazines: LEVEL (2007), CHIP Oyun (2007), Oyungezer (2007 - present), Free2Play (2009 - 2012)